Colorado mother left devastated after her son died following a ‘pharmaceutical mix up’ – Daily Mail


Daily Mail
Colorado mother left devastated after her son died following a ‘pharmaceutical mix up’
Daily Mail
An eight-year-old boy is dead after a pharmacy accidentally increased his dosage 1,000 times what he was prescribed, his mother claims. Jake Steinbrecher’ was prescribed Clonidine, which is used to treat high blood pressure and ADHD symptoms – a¬†…
Woman says pharmaceutical error led to son’s deathThe Denver Channel

all 2 news articles >>

Source: pharmaceutical – Google News

Sharing information is key – Pharmaceutical Business News UK. Social Commerce and Social Media Management playing a big part. Suaju Ltd